Small Goniometer - used for the hand to measure ROM for the fingers and thumb.
Large Goniometer - used for the wrist, forearm, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle.
- The Goniometer is simply placed over a joint and at the single click of a button the reading is entered automatically into the software
- Measurements are recorded in 1⁰ increments and clearly displayed on the appropriate screen graphic
- E-LINK software can also be configured to accommodate the Neutral Zero method of measurement
- Progress reports are easily generated covering a maximum of 10 tests and displayed in both graph and table format
- ROM test results may be viewed immediately following assessment and help both the patient and clinician focus on the effectiveness of any treatment undertaken
- E-LINK also incorporates a powerful Export function which is ideally placed for clinical research. Parameters are easily selected to quickly define the export criteria and then single or multiple patient data is exported as an ASCII file. This data can then be imported into other applications for statistical analysis – perfect for audit and research studies
The ROM Kit complements the E-LINK Hand Kit as both modules enable evaluation for the upper extremity to monitor the effectiveness of various treatments undertaken for patients throughout the whole rehabilitation process.
Wireless E-LINK brings additional benefit for evaluating joint ROM as measurements can be taken even at a distance from the computer screen - particularly beneficial for lower extremity assessments.