Product List for Data Acquisition
DataLITE is a range of professional wearable tech systems allowing the user to collect physiological data from a wide variety of sensors while the subject is free to move in almost any environment.
Developed to meet the needs of researchers for portable data collection and monitoring, DataLOG can be worn by the subject and incorporates a Micro SD card providing real-time data backup.
DataLINK is an on-line general purpose subject worn programmable data acquisition system allowing the user to collect both analogue and digital data from a range of sensors.
- Analysis Software - Real-time data analysis for EMG, Goniometer and associated sensor analysis
- Sensor Tape (T10) - Double sided hypoallergenic medical tape for attaching Goniometers, Torsiometers and Accelerometers.
- EMG Sensor Tape (T350) - Die-cut double sided tapes for attaching Biometrics' surface EMG sensors SX230
- EMG Electrodes (SEN3001) - High quality pliable EMG electrodes for use with Biometrics Ltd SX230FW EMG Amplifier
- EMG Ground Strap (R306/506/606) - For use with the surface EMG sensor (SX230)