CNC Machinist (Medical Device Design, Manufacturing)
Biometrics Ltd, a specialist medical device manufacturer based in Newport, South Wales, UK, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of electronic/electromechanical precision sensors and instrumentation for niche Medical, Sport Research, and Engineering markets.
We are looking for a CNC Machinist to join our company. As part of the engineering/manufacturing team, you will be required to set & operate CNC mill, inspect and ensure manufactured components are to drawing and of an acceptable standard working to ISO9001 type standards. The suitable candidate must have knowledge & experience of the CNC milling process, with the ability to work under their own initiative.
Key skills, Knowledge and Responsibilities:
- Setting and Operating CNC milling machines
- Contribute to a positive work environment as part of a larger team
- Confident in the application of g code
- Sound setting knowhow without supervision
- Ability to inspect machined components working to a Quality Management system
- Experience and ability to review CNC programmes
- Setting, proving out programmes, running machining centres, producing finished components to the highest standard
- Ability to digest technical documentation and set up machinery as required
- An inherent awareness of general workshop Health & Safety
- Able to approach work with a degree of flexibility due to the varied workload
Hours may be flexible, depending on both your and our requirements. If you are interested please forward your CV to: email@example.com