E-LINK Evaluation Modules
Accurate measurements of upper and lower extremity Range of Motion for evaluation and progress reporting.
The R500 ROM (Range of Motion) Kit combines precision electronic goniometers with graphical display/documentation software. Data is automatically collected quickly and accurately with the press of a button on the goniometers.
The Hand Kit H500 consists of the Dynamometer for hand grip strength measurement and the Pinchmeter for hand pinch strength measurements.
- The Biometrics Dynamometer utilises precision load cell technology to increase the sensitivity and accuracy of measurement of even very low grip strength forces. By using the industry standard Jamar design exterior comparisons can be made with standardized normative data included in the E-LINK software.
- The unique electronic Biometrics Pinchmeter has a low profile design that enables the clinician to accurately quantify pinch strength at closer to end range than any other device.
- When used with the E-LINK , Activities, the Hand Kit can be used for gross isometric strengthening as well as for muscle re-education and motor control rehabilitation.
The ForcePlate FP3 is designed for maximum versatility in a wide variety of clinical settings. Combining multiple FP3 increases the evaluation and exercise options.
- One ForcePlate FP3 is used for unilateral measurement of weight bearing and weight bearing exercise in both the upper and lower extremity.
- Two ForcePlates FP3 are used for bilateral, single axis measurement of weight bearing and distribution. Measurement of either right/left OR front/back over specified time intervals produces clinical reports and progress reports over multiple sessions. Single axis exercises in the upper and lower extremities in standing or seated positions.
- Four ForcePlates FP3 are used for simultaneous dual axis evaluation of right/left AND front/back weight bearing and distribution. Clinical reports of the measurements are displayed and printed as both graphs and tables. Progress reports of multiple sessions over time. Both single axis and multi-axis exercises for upper and lower extremities in standing or seated positions.
Automatically calculates the impairment percentage and generates detailed printed reports.